Typist Position Overview
SpeakWrite has been providing transcription services to clients since 1997. We have developed an incredible network of dedicated typists that work on a contract basis to deliver quality transcriptions to the many industries our clients serve.
SpeakWrite is actively growing and looking to expand our team of experienced US and Canada based legal typists.
So who are our typists and what is the benefit to working for SpeakWrite?
Our typists are:
- Professionals that wish to work more independently than a traditional office environment provides.
- Experienced typists that live in more remote and rural areas.
- Stay-at-home moms that wish to continue working in addition to raising their children.
- Military wives who wish to retain a job while moving regularly.
- Typists who wish to supplement their income by working after hours and weekends.
- Proficient and seasoned typists who only wish to work part of the year.
Universally, our typists are:
- And great listeners!
Want to know more? Read about the interview process and how it works once you’ve become a SpeakWrite typist.
Want to know if you’re a fit? Take this short questionnaire to validate that you have the right experience, skills and equipment.